Vaccine Philosophy Statement
- At West Plano Pediatrics we believe that vaccines are one of Public Health’s greatest accomplishments.
- Vaccines are safe and effective in preventing serious illness and disease.
- Vaccines are life saving.
- As Pediatricians, it is our job to serve as advocates for your child’s health.
- Immunizing your child with all of the recommended vaccines according to the schedule published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is likely the most important health-promoting intervention we perform as physicians and that you can perform as parents /caregivers.
More Vaccine & Immunization Information
One of the best links to access comprehensive information regarding vaccine safety and efficacy, side effects, risks/ benefits, and FAQ’s (frequently asked questions) is found below. We strongly recommend that you review this site.
The benefits of vaccination are invisible. Remember by saying “no” to vaccination and “leave it to nature” instead places your child and other children at risk of contracting a range of potentially serious, even fatal, diseases.